It's here!

It's heeeeeeeeere!

I'm so excited to share my new site with you all!

There are still a few things that I am working on and will probably be changing in the next little while (for example, I'm hoping to somehow get a custom banner done), but for now I would love for you to head on over and check it out!

Unfortunately, I had a few problems transferring comments and RSS feeds over :(  I'm not very tech savvy with that sort of thing.  So if you have been commenting here, I hope you will continue to do so at my new site!  Also, if you were a subscriber here, please subscribe over there as well!  I will no longer be updating this blog (sad, but it is time to move onwards and, hopefully, upwards!)

Here it is: iloveyourface.net

I hope you all love it!  Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment